J L Jewelers is locally owned, family operated and we are committed to serving you. We have continued to provide outstanding service, value, and expertise in the Cincinnati market for over 29 years.
Because of our unique services and products, our customers come from a large geographic area that includes Cincinnati, Dayton and the Tri-State area of southeastern Ohio, Northern Kentucky and southwest Indiana. People drive long distances to do business with us.
Owner and Master Goldsmith, Jeff Long, recently entered two pieces of his custom jewelry in a jewelry design contest at the Midwest America Jewelry Show. He was awarded First Place in Category One for his Blue Topaz Diamond Pendant and 3rd place in Category Two for his multi-Gemstone Diamond slide bracelet.
The store was awarded US Commerce Association’s “Best Jewelry Repair – Fairfield” for the second consecutive year. And for the second consecutive year the store has been accepted as a member of the leading jewelry trade association for the fine jewelry retail industry, Jewelers of America.
JL Jewelers, Inc. has met the standards for the Better Business Bureau for accreditation with the organization. BBB accreditation’s means JL Jewelers adheres to high ethical standards. People know they can trust a company that has made the commitment to live up to the BBB code of business practices. These practices include:
- Build Trust
- Advertise Honestly
- Tell the Truth
- Be Transparent
- Honor Promises
- Be Responsive
- Safe Guard Privacy
- Embody Integrity
We are members of JA, Jewelers of America, and NAWCC, National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc. We are also listed in the February 2008 Cincinnati magazine in its “Where to get stuff fixed” issue as one of two Cinci area stores who do quality watch and clock repair.
Owner, Jeffrey Long, is a third generation Master Goldsmith specializing in custom designs. His great uncle started making jewelry back in 1904 in a small shop in downtown Cincinnati. Jeffrey has been creating jewelry for over 29 years.
Take the time to meet with us to discuss the design of something new and fresh that is unique to your style.
We can also design an original and treasured piece of jewelry using your sentimentally valued goods.
Most repairs are done in-house by one of our experts and within a few days. We also offer same day repair service.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a friendly and knowledgeable staff
- We have over 29 years experience in the jewelry business
- Most repairs are done in-house
- We have a large selection of unique and custom jewelry
- We do watch and clock repair, home visits for large clocks
- Our master goldsmith can design custom jewelry for you
- We have a constantly changing inventory of fine, contemporary and estate jewelry, as well as, clocks, watches, art glass and jewelry care products.
- We pay cash for gold, silver, and much more
- Our products and repairs are guaranteed
- We have a layaway plan
– 50% down to start work. Non-refundable.
- Balance paid in full when repair is received
- 60 day warranty on repair, 6 months on new parts
- 1 year warranty on new Sale
- Clearance items sold ‘as is.’
- All warranties based on “normal wear” and require receipt
- Estimates are free, 25% of deposit is nonrefundable on clocks/watches that are not repairable
- Customer claim check required for pick up
– 100% down at time of order,
– on Stock items only
- Must be within 15 days of purchase, must have receipt, no cash refunds and up to a 25% restocking fee may apply
– 50% down, Non-refundable
- 60 days interest free with weekly payments
- 10% interest added to balance after 60 days